Evening with Heart
to benefit The Marfan Foundation
Thursday, June 20, 2019
6:00 - 8:30 PM
Brae Burn Country Club
326 Fuller Street
West Newton, MA
Please Note: Dungarees, designer jeans, jeans, or denim are not permitted at the club.
If you prefer to pay by check, please make payable to The Marfan Foundation, and mail to 22 Manhasset Ave, Port Washington, NY 11050.
* Help sponsor two families to attend Marfan Family Camp weekend.
* Your name & logo on event website and all event signage.
* Opportunity to display promotional information at event.
* Includes 8 tickets to Evening with Heart.
* Help send a child to a week of summer camp at Camp Victory to meet others with a similar condition.
* Opportunity to display promotional material at event.
* Includes 6 tickets to Evening with Heart.
* Help underwrite the food costs for the evening.
* Your name & logo on event website & all event signage.
* Includes 4 tickets to Evening with Heart.
* You get to name our signature cocktail.
* Includes 2 tickets to Evening with Heart.
* Help fund a scholarship for a first time attendee to The Marfan Foundation annual conference.
Heather Holmes Floyd
The Marfan Foundation creates a brighter future for everyone affected by Marfan syndrome and related conditions. Marfan syndrome is a chronic and progressive genetic condition that affects the body's connective tissue. There are also several related conditions that cause similar physical issues.
We will not rest until we’ve achieved victory— a world in which everyone with Marfan syndrome or a related condition receives a proper diagnosis, gets the necessary treatment, and lives a long and full life.
For more information: www.marfan.org
For more information about Evening with Heart, please contact Deborah Goodman: